Petite Palazzo Booking Waiver & Cancellation Policy
1)A 50% deposit must be given to reserve your event date & time
2) To receive a deposit refund you must cancel your service or event 30 days prior to your event date, a 5% credit card processing fee will be deducted from deposit made.
You accept and understand the risk of booking your private event during Covid-19.
Our 30 day cancellation and reschedule policy is in place regardless of any unforeseen sickness, Covid-19 related or not.
Upon paying your deposit, you agree to and accept all terms and conditions of Petite Palazzo.
3) If any party, event or service is cancelled less than 30 days from the day of your event, the client forfeits the full deposit.
*Customized items must be paid in full and cannot be cancelled.
4) Please note: We are not responsible if you or your guests are late to your event or party, we must adhere to our pre-scheduled block of time without any time extension.
5) Upon giving your deposit and by booking Petite Palazzo you and/or your spouse, minor/s and all of your guests are releasing Petite Palazzo, all employees and third party vendors associated with Petite Palazzo of any injury, death or allergic reaction that may occur during your event or service.
You, your spouse, minor/s and your entire guests are giving up legal right to make a claim or bring forth a lawsuit in court.
6) The Host will arrive 25 minutes prior to the start of his/her event to set up.
7) The Host will ensure to advise us of any food, skin sensitivities/allergies or any special accommodations needed 3 weeks prior to the set event date for his/her entire guests and minors.
8) Parties of 11 or more will have an extra Fairy fee.
9) Customized merchandized cannot be canceled.
10) Cancelation or change of Princess/character must be done 30 days prior to your event date.
11) A 15% service charge will be added to any party package of 11 Petites or more.
12) If an event or service is canceled 30 days prior a 5% credit card processing fee will be deducted from the deposit.
13) We will do our best to accommodate any last minute changes or requests to your event or service but cannot be guaranteed.
We are here to provide you with excellence!